CONTENT AND CARE
We recommend washing rather then dry cleaning for the Baby Wrap. Use gentle wash cycle from cold to 40 degrees, or hand wash and use a good brand of gentle soap powder or liquid (with no bleach). If hand washing, rinse well to help prevent staining caused by oxidation of cellulose by the leftover soap build-up. Line dry your Wrap in the sun for best result. Machine drying could result in damaged fabrics due to over drying.
Our Bib are embellished with a lot of different fringe, pom-poms, tassels and other notions. These embellishments require special cares.
- Machine wash bibs with light colors or hand wash.
- Wash your bibs with a natural phosphate free detergent on a gentle cycle.
- Re-shape and hang or lay flat to dry with fringe facing up.
- If you hand wash, squeeze out water and hang to dry in a shady area.
- Iron well to get it back to looking new.
- Washing might change the look of the embellishments and trims.
- Never bleach or tumble dry.
BLANKET / COT SHEET
We recommend using cold machine wash on delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Use gentle soap powder or liquid (with no bleach).