We do not provide refund for all finalize sale. You can only return eligible item unless you received a defective or damaged products within a timeline of 7 days of receiving an order. An original receipt and gift receipt is required.
Buyers should be responsible for examine the items upon receiving. Should there be any discrepancy, you may send in your request within the period of 7days at Lilpinetree@outlook.sg and we will contact you within 2-3 working days. When applicable, we will proceed to give you a full refund of the items value.
We do not provide returns for any products we have made, personalized or customized specifically for you. Once item has been sent for production it is finalize. Refunds for swim wears and intimates is not allow due to hygiene purpose. Exchange and refund is also not possible once your item has been through a wash, as we are not liable for any discolorations or torn during the process of cleaning.
All items purchased during sales period are not eligible for Refunds, Returns and Exchanges.
Return Shipping Cost
We regret that we will not be covering your return shipment cost, they are the responsibility of the customer. Even if you have qualified for free delivery when placing your order, a postage and package charge will be included for re-mailing.
Steps To Return An Item
- Notify us within 7 days for any items that requires a Return
- Please mailed back the item to us within 3-5 working days from your notification
- Original receipt should be send along with the items you wished to return
- All items should be pack securely and returned unworn or unused, with their original condition and the tags intact.
- You will receive your refund within 5 to 7 working days. However the refund will not be approved before we receive back the items, or you could provide documentation proving the items have been shipped
- If items are not receive like the original condition as you receive it, a deduction can be carried out in your refund similar to the decrease of the items value.
- We recommend that you send the parcel back to us using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods, as we cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in the post.