Moonie Humming Bear With Lamp - Silver
Fall in love with Moonie Bears! The cutest sleep aids on the market.
These adorable humming bears feature five different pink noise sounds, seven different light settings, and are also noise activated so when baby starts crying the light turns on with the hum to illuminate and soothe your little one. They are the most beautiful bestie for your baby or child giving a sense of security, and at the same time facilitating night feeding and changing.
The LED lamp does not heat up, it is completely safe. The lamp of the humming Moonie bear is also great for older children, who often have nightmares and are afraid of the dark. You can turn on the night lamp itself without sound and leave it on, for the whole night.
- Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Products are tested to meets the highest level of EU quality and safety standards.
- Height : 28 cm, Width : 19 cm
- Safe for newborns, as the cotton comes from crops where no pesticides or toxic fertilizers have been used.
- Non toxic dyes
- Manufactured in Europe
Why Pink Noise?
The sounds of Moonie humming bear are non-computer generated, real recordings of natural pink noise. The heartbeat sound is a real recording of the hum inside a mom's belly. Babies, while still in their mother’s womb, are surrounded by low frequency sounds. With pink noise, the acoustic power of high frequencies decreases. It ensure ultimate comfort for your child while also calms and making them feel safe with already well known sound.
Smart Cry Detector
Designed for moments when your child suddenly wakes up. As soon as your child starts to stir, the Smart Cry Detector triggers a safe, natural, pink noise soothing your child ensuring they return to a restful sleep. It will mutes itself after 30 minutes and automatically goes into a 3 hour standby mode. The Smart Cry Detector can also be turned on directly without playing the noise.
Convenient and Ecological charging via USB
Moonie Humming Bear comes already charged and can be used right out of the box. It doesn’t require the purchase of batteries. The module needs 3 hours to be fully charged. A fully charged battery lasts up 8 hours of continuous operation with the light and sound switched on.
- Keep away from intense sunlight and do not use near other devices that produce a lot of heat.
- Do not shake or hit the device.
- Do not put the Moonie module in water or other liquids. The device is not water-resistant. Exposing the Moonie module to water or other liquids may affect the life and workings of electronic components.
- The Moonie module should be charged away from baby or children's reach.
- Always fasten the zipper to protect your child from contact with the Moonie module.
All Moonie products are tested at SGS Switzerland Test Laboratory and comply with Directive 2009/48/EC,